MATERIAL OF EXPRESSING SATISFACTION AND DISSATISFACTION

Before we learn about expressing satisfaction and dissatisfaction, please read the dialogue below !

Robert : How do you feel about this food ?

Terry : Woow…. I am very satisfied. It’s very delicious. Great !

Robert : Yes, I think so. Would you have anymore ?

Terry : Yes, Of course

Robert : I will take some for my younger sister. She’ll be happy

Terry : Yeah and I will take for my mom at home

Robert : OK. Let’s go home. i never feel satisfied before

Terry : So am I. It is extremely different with last restaurant we visited. It was disappointing, especially in food and service

Robert : Yes, I agree with that.





From this dialogue, we can find expression satisfaction and dissatisfaction

When we are contented with a concert or a performance, when we get a good score in our exam, when we are happy with the service of a restaurant, it means we are Satisfiied. Satisfaction is a feeling of being contented. However, when we do not get as enough as we hope and feel disappointed with the condition, we feel Dissatisfied. Dissatisfaction is a feeling of unhappy or disappointed of something.

Expressing Satisfaction
I’m satisfied (with)…
I’m completely satisfied with…
I really like with…
It’s great satisfactory
It was satisfactory
It gives me great satisfaction
I’m very pleased with…
I’m happy enough with it
I can’t think of anything better
It was okay. Not too bad
Everything was perfect
Everything is fine
Good enough
Perfect
I’m delighted with…
I’m excited about…
That’s nice/good/excellent/great/wonderful


This is example dialogue of expressing satisfaction :

Retno : How’s your vacation in Bali ?

Ayu : It was terrific ! The beach are beautiful and the sun set from Tanah Lot is magnificent

Retno : Really ? What else did you there ?

Ayu : Oh, I went parasailing ! It was most breath-taking thing that I’ve ever done

Retno : Wow, It must be a very fun trip for you

Ayu : Yes, I’m very satisfied with my vacation there .you must go there

Retno : Yes, I think I’ll do that.


Expressing Dissatisfaction
I’m really dissatisfied with…
I’m very dissatisfied with…
I’m a bit disappointed with…
I’m disappointed with…
I’m not satisfied with…
It’s disappointing that…
It’s not as good as I thought
I don’t like….
I want to make a complaint
It’s not satisfying
It makes me disappointed
I’m bored with…
I’m fed up with…
I’m annoyed with…
That’s bad


And then, this is example dialogue of expressing dissatisfaction :

Andi : Retno, I thought you were on vacation

Retno : Well, I got back early

Andi : Why ?

Retno : Well, I didn’t really enjoy being there

Andi : What happened ?

Retno : Well, the beach was very dirty, and when I got there it was raining heavily. What made it worse was the hotel where I stayed had a bad service

Andi : You seem to be unhappy with your vacation

Retno : Yes, I’m quite displeased about it
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "MATERIAL OF EXPRESSING SATISFACTION AND DISSATISFACTION"